Safe Harbor Games is "a matter of choice" - please make your choices wisely.
You are about to embark on a journey of Quality gaming pleasure.
Everything here was created for you, the game player, with much thought and commitment to a high standard of site managers and programmers.
We hope this shows the minute you enter and feel the sea spray.
You are welcome to enter our waters and play.
We hope that we provide you with an enjoyable experience, built with quality and attention to detail, no matter how small it may seem.
Safe Harbor Games does NOT record private chats.
This includes table chat. We have full respect for the privacy of our players, however our cruise guidelines still apply at the table and in pms, in regards to any abuse. A player can
screen copy and send in any chat they find abusive to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reserve your public chat to topics fit for a family-friendly site
The following topics should be avoided in any public chat, because either they may
promote illegal ventures, or inappropriate for public consumption.
- Illegal ventures - gambling, drug use,etc.
- Strong political posturing.
- Strong religious posturing.
- Strong adult language or innuendos.
- Personal attacks (see below as well)
- False rumours meant to discredit or harm the reputation of another person or site
- Any other topics that follow the theme listed above.
Safe Harbor Games staff reserves the right to determine whether a warning, gag or boot is
appropriate for an individual incident.
Personal attacks, abuse and profane language are not permitted.
There is a famous quote by Francis Bacon.
If a man be gracious and courteous to strangers it shows he is a citizen of the world.
- Do not make names that would be considered slurs, adult in nature, harassing, political or religious.
- Cloning names to distress and embarrass other players is harassment and will not be permitted.
- If a player is gagged or banned from our site, do not copy and paste their chat, or communicate for them in public chat on our site. It will
be considered the same thing as them talking.
- Revealing personal information about another player in the lobby may be considered abuse.
- This includes personal information posted in the lobbies.
- Please exhibit courtesy and politeness to those around you.
- You don't have to like someone, but you are required to show respect in public.
These are words to live by.
All entering these waters have one common goal, an enjoyable gaming and community experience.
You are responsible to protect your private information.
If you do not wish it to be public, be aware of whom you share this information with.
**Coveted private information you share today may not be as protected and private at a later time. **
You are also responsible for the actions of your own username, regardless of who in your household is using it.
Any advertisement of other commercial or personal web sites is discouraged.
League/ladder groups must play in a lobby designated by SafeHarborGames administration.
- Absolutely no Adult web sites may be posted.
- We CAN NOT check URL's posted in our lobbies.
If you choose to click URL links posted in lobbies, you may be opening your system to a virus or other cyber attack.
Please think before you click or copy and paste into your browser.
- By default, URL's are set to non-clickable in our lobbies,
so please consider the repercussions if you choose to turn this option on.
You are responsible for the safety of your information and your system.
Hacking, cheating and any other destructive behavior will result in loss of gaming privileges.
Should you find a problem in any area, please let us know as soon as possible.
You may contact us with the "Contact Us" link on the main page.
Each problem will be dealt with on its own individual merit, after all sides are heard.
Contact us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to remove players and posts as deemed necessary to assure the enjoyment and protection of our crew and mates.
We will do everything in our power to protect your private information.
We do NOT share it with any outside source.
Safe Harbor Games reserves the right to change its policies at any time - see Last Updated Date at the top.
Thank you for your co-operation in making this a fun and "Safe Harbor" for all to enter and enjoy.
STATEMENT OF MORAL (more or less) AND SEMI-POLITICAL (again undecided) STANDARD DISCLAIMER
Safe Harbor contains a substantial amount of sunscreen products with sugar free ingredients.
Absolutely no feathers were plucked from our pelican "SaltyPelican" during any testing of the site.
We do however endorse the release of Willy into the free world.
We support saving the world's remaining gamers in their natural habitat (sleeping in their chairs at the monitors of course).
The Surgeon Admiral warns that body surfing at 81 years old can be harmful to your health and to our eyesight.
No Internet programmer or harbor helpers were harmed during the development of Safe Harbor Games. We issued life vests for their protection.
Feel free to yell "man overboard" should you see one floating past.