- Regular Hearts: Beginner and Advanced Offered
- Social: Beginner - The Reef - Shows cumulative scores and points taken per hand during play
Advanced - Captain's Cabin - shows the cumulative score only
- JOD Variation: Beginner and Advanced offered
Beginner: JOD Reef - Shows cumulative scores and points taken per hand during play
Advanced: Captain's JOD - Show cumulative score only
- Tournament: Beginner and Advanced Offered - Tournament Room 1 shows only the cumulative scores on the table during play.
Tournament Room 2 Shows cumulative scores and points taken per hand during play
Dedicated Tournament Rooms are provided for JoD and Tournaments of Champions
- The Regatta is a Special Events Room.
- Ladder/League rooms will have room selection choice - their link can be placed in their dedicated lobby pull down menu.
- General Features:
- Standard 2 of clubs lead
- Cannot break hearts/Play Queen of Spades on first trick
- AutoPlay feature
- Computer players with artificial intelligence are provided.
- Ability to post league/ladder wins from your dedicated lobby
- Ability to view Last Trick
- Choose to show cards to kibbers or not
- Tournament Rooms
- Safe Harbor Games Custom Card Distribution Algorithm
- Animated Cards
- Animated "Shoot the Moon" graphic
- Customizable text font and color Chat Options
- Large emoticon library
- Tournament schedule displayed as calendar on the main hearts page
- Table Options:
- If a player is booted, the game may continue with a bot, or players can choose to hold cards until the player returns, or a sub enters the game.
- The ability to join a game is controlled by players seated at the table. The table can be locked. Kibitzers can be booted or not allowed to kibitz.
- Any of the 4 players can click inside the game on a players kibitzer, hold down and see who is kibbing that player. The table has another unique chat feature, no chat. If this is selected, the players cannot see the kibbitzers chat, yet the kibbitzers can see each other's chat. The only chat the players can see is what they type to those who are playing.