- Social Rooms
- Competitive Rooms
- Rated games are available, and are scored for games containing 4 players.
- Tournament Rooms
- League/Ladder Rooms
- Safe Harbor Games Custom Card Disribution Algorithm
- TRAM (Introduced July 14th, 2019)
When Turned On:
* The person leading the trick is certain to take all the rest of the tricks.
* Then, in those cases, the game will print a message ("TRAM") in the middle of the table, and turn on 'auto-play' mode for all players,
causing the hand to then play out without any more clicks or input from the players.
- AutoPlay feature
Computer players with artifical intelligence are provided
- Animated Cards
- Ability to view Last Trick
- Choose to show cards to kibbers or not
- Customizable Chat Options
- Large emoticon library
- Ability to post league/ladder wins from your Dedicated lobby
- Table Options:
- If a player is booted, the game may continue with a bot,
or players can choose to hold cards until the player returns, or a sub enters the game.
- The ability to join a game is controlled by players seated at the table.
- The table can be locked. Kibbitzers will be booted or not allowed to kibbitz.
- Any of the 4 players can click inside the game on a players kibbitzer,
hold down and see who is kibbing that player.
- The table has another unique chat feature, no chat.
If this is selected, the players cannot see the kibbitzers chat, yet the kibbitzers can see each other's chat.
The only chat the players can see is what they type to those who are playing.