Attention IOS Users! Your IOS version must be 12 or greater to
This is a requirement of the App Store that prevents
us from submitting anything older.
Tap on the links to the left to take you the Apple App Store
to download. Make sure you are doing this from your IOS device.
The latest versions of IOS can cause some characters to look
garbled to everyone else. In particular, the apostrophe or
quotes may come across as garbage characters to Windows users.
They will look fine to you, but will not look right to others.
On your iPhone or iPad:
- Find Settings and tap it open.
- Tap on General on the left side.
- Tap on Key Board on the right side.
- Look for Smart Punctuation and tap it to turn it off.
- Close out of Settings and you should be good.